Saturday 8 January 2011

January sales (part 1 of many)

Happy weekend everyone!

It's that time of year again when all of the good stuff in the January sales has gone, or at least all the normal sizes - who wants high-waisted shorts in size 22?! So I thought I'd share today's outfit with you, many of the items bought in the sales this year.




Scarf: Alexander McQueen
T-shirt: Urban Outfitters
Cardigan: Next
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Next

The scarf I've had for ages, but everything else was bought in the sales. I'm completely in love with the t-shirt and have been wearing it non-stop! I'm also loving khaki this season, so the slouchy cardigan was perfect.

But my absolute favourite part of the outfit was the shoes...


So beautiful!

They're amazingly comfortable too - as I find most Next shoes to be. I just need to find lots of occasions to wear them now!

I bought a lot more in the sales, so in the next week I'll be posting more photos of my purchases. In the meantime, have a great weekend!


Felicity x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Felicity, thanks for visiting my blog www.blahblahbecky.co.uk!

    I wanted that t-shirt but my local Urban Outfitters didn't have my size left, boohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any time - I really enjoyed reading it!

    It's an amazing t-shirt, I got so many comments from people when I last wore it. Boo to your Urban Outfitters! I don't even have one near me - online shopping all the way!

    ReplyDelete