Thursday 3 February 2011

Winter wonderland

I'm so not ready for it to be spring yet, I need to get more wear out of my jumpers and many layers! I went to the cinema (again!) last night and saw Black Swan... and it's just as good as the hype makes out, if not better. I'm completely blown away by how amazing it was, and I think it's made it into my top 5 films (more on that another time!).

And this is what I wore to be blown away by Black Swan...


 jumper: vintage / vest top: h&m / jeans: madhouse / shoes: dorothy perkins / watch: ice

Now you can see why I'm not ready for the end of winter,  I love this jumper! It's a bit short on me (I'm quite tall and have a very long back), but it's fine with a longer vest top underneath. Another good eBay find :-)

Anyone else here as addicted to eBay and vintage shopping as I am?

Felicity x

No comments:

Post a Comment