Monday 14 February 2011

The BAFTAS - or maybe not...

I didn't do my usual celeb style post yesterday, as I was planning on posting about last night's BAFTAS and the outfits on the red carpet. But I was quite disappointed with the range of dress. Of course, Emma Watson looked as amazing as always, and Jessica Alba looked stunning too, but no-one else really stood out to me. The usually gorgeous Gemma Arterton wore a dull black velvet dress which made her look ill, JK Rowling looked like a dead snake... although Helena Bonham Carter looked a lot better than usual. At least she wore matching shoes to this awards ceremony!

I went on 300 mile round trip at the weekend and had a little reunion with my best friends from school (we all now live all over the country, so they only happen once or twice a year) as one of them is moving to Luxembourg next week and I popped in to see the family whilst I was up there. My lovely lovely cousin sent me off with a bunch of roses too! That was my only Valentines gift this year, being newly single - but this is the first Valentines Day I've been single in 9 years and I'm going to make the most of it. I have an evening of pampering myself to look forward to!

I'll leave you all with my friend Katie's Facebook status from earlier: "Happy Valentines to all the couples out there, may your love last forever... and to all of the single people out there, may your batteries last forever!"

Felicity x 

No comments:

Post a Comment