Friday 11 February 2011

This is me

The other day I came across a campaign called Nature Made Us Beautiful by two of the lovely ladies behind British Style Bloggers (thanks to Lauren's entry and Becky's entry).

The aim of the campaign is to persuade the media to use a more diverse range of images of women. They want bloggers to take part in several challenges in this campaign and this is the first one. It's called "This is Me" and the aim is to show the world who are you and what represents you.


Here's mine - I like to think I'm not a "typical woman" and can't easily be pigeonholed into a category. I think it's a great idea - there's so much pressure in the media today to be and look a certain way, and this campaign will help prove that women are individuals and aren't meant to look or act the same way.

Click on the links at the top to find out more about the challenge and to take part in promoting this worthwhile cause :)

Felicity x

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is brilliant, I am deffo going to be doing this :) xxx

    ReplyDelete