Tuesday 21 June 2011

I'm back baby!

Good afternoon one and all!

You might be surprised to see a new post from me after my hiatus - but I decided to take a bit of a technology break and have some me-time. It's been great I have to say, but I have missed the internet and posting on here especially. I've been wearing some fab outfits and you guys have missed out on them all! I currently don't have the internet at home (due to the neighbours changing the password on their wireless - how dare they?!), but I'm moving to a new flat in just under a month and I'll have super speedy, photo-uploading internet there.

In the meantime,  I've been on holiday to Luxembourg to visit one of my best friends and I've had a new fringe cut in. SO in love with it. Partly because I now no longer need to pluck my eyebrows as often...

dress: vera moda

It's good to be back!

Felicity x

1 comment: